Browse Items (48 total)
- Tags: Westmoreland (Jamaica)
Living quarters in the hills of Caledonia Pen, Westmoreland, for the 84th detachment of the West India Regiment. In the lower left foreground, women are laundry and to the right two men can be seen tending to donkeys and a horse.
Aerial view of the historic Seaford Town settlement, also known as German Town, in Westmoreland. To the far left is the Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church, established by the first German settlers in Jamaica.
The Chebuctoo Great House in Westmoreland, Jamaica, once owned by Frances Jones in 1811.
Front view of the Moravian Church in the hills of Carmel in Westmoreland.
The great house on the old Bluefields sugar estate in Westmoreland. There is a cannon in the front yard near the staircase.
"MAKING SWEET MUSIC: Harold Butler and his electric piano are the centre of attraction here as the musical genius 'tickle', and caresses his…