Browse Items (49 total)
- Tags: Historic buildings - Jamaica
"Rodney Memorial, Spanish Town, erected to commemorate Admiral George Brydges Rodney’s victory over the French fleet at the Battle of The Saintes in 1782."
A Georgian Building now housing the offices of the St. Catherine Parish Council.
Old House of Assembly, showing later modifications to the upper floor.
Photograph of the St. Mary Parish Church, erected on June 5, 1861. In the church yard are several tombstones; a clock tower is also attached to the…