Browse Items (130 total)
- Tags: Historic buildings - Jamaica
The Chebuctoo Great House in Westmoreland, Jamaica, once owned by Frances Jones in 1811.
St. Mary's Anglican Church at Montpelier atop a hill on the Montpelier Estate in St. James.
Lithograph of a scene at the Courthouse in Bath, St. Thomas. A man and woman are talking to the man wearing a white suit and riding a horse. Another man, wearing a blue jacket, is on the horse behind, and two other horses with covered loads are…
A front view of Devon House with a water fountain in the yard.
A section of Fern Gully in the parish of St. Ann. Fern Gully has over 300 varieties of ferns that line the roadway.