Browse Items (13 total)
- Tags: Architecture, Georgian - Jamaica
This 18th century Georgian house has been captioned as "Springvale" in Trelawny. The entire plantation stretches from western St James into eastern Trelawny.
A Georgian Building now housing the offices of the St. Catherine Parish Council.
Old House of Assembly, showing later modifications to the upper floor.
This 18th Century Georgian façade survived the fire of 1925 which destroyed most of the building.
The St. John's Anglican Church in Ocho Rios, St. Ann. There are several graves in the church yard. A tall palm tree is in the church's front yard.