Browse Items (24 total)
- Tags: Spanish Town (St. Catherine, Jamaica)
A Georgian Building now housing the offices of the St. Catherine Parish Council.
Old House of Assembly, showing later modifications to the upper floor.
The cast iron structure was manufactured in Rotherham, Yorkshire, and erected over the Rio Cobre in 1801.
A front view of the historic Spanish Town Cathedral in St. Catherine Jamaica.
Governor General Sir Howard Cooke and Professor Barry Chevannes unveiling the slavery abolition plaque at the Old King's House portico, where British Colonial Governor, Lionel Cooke, had declared the abolition of slavery in Jamaica.
Governor General Most Hon. Sir Howard Cooke and other dignitaries in attendance at an unveiling ceremony of a slavery abolition plaque at old King's House in Spanish Town, St. Catherine.
"Children of all ages enjoying the fourth annual "Kiddies Festival" at Jamaica House on Saturday, May 29."