Browse Items (8 total)
- Tags: Ruined buildings
Mico Training College (now Mico University College) after sustaining significant damage from the earthquake on January 14th, 1907.
Complete destruction of a store-room at the University of the West Indies by the 1907 earthquake.
Probably constructed between the late 17th and mid 18th centuries, this building may never have been completed or occupied. The earliest known record of this mysterious building dates from 1896.
The main house of the Orange Park coffee plantation in Yallahs, St. Thomas which eventually became home to the late Professor Basil Barrington Watson.