Browse Items (37 total)
- Tags: Earthquake damage
Damage to the tower of the Kingston Parish Church after the 1907 earthquake.
The Colonial Bank and other buildings damaged by earthquake and fire along Port Royal and Harbour Streets. There is a advertising sign for The Henriques Lumber Company on one of the burnt out buildings.
Wholesale and retail warehouse located on the south-west corner of Harbour and King Street in Kingston, known as Waterloo House. It is lying in ruins following earthquake on January 14, 1907.
Dirt road lined with bamboo trees on both sides. The area, between Middle Quarters and Lacovia, is known as Bamboo Avenue today.