Publications, Dramatic Works, References
Una Marson has a number of unpublished works such as “Parental Responsibility,” and “The America I Discovered.” In addition to these, her main publications are:
- Tropic Reveries, 1930
- Heights and Depths, 1931
- The Moth and the Star, 1937
- Towards the Star, 1945
- Cosmopolitan, 1928-1931
- At What a Price, 1931
- London Calling, 1937
- Pocomania, 1938
- Newspaper clippings on Una Marson
- Jarrett-MaCauley, Delia. The Life of Una Marson 1905-1965, Kingston, Jamaica: Ian Randle Publishers, 1998.
- Marson, Una. Heights and Depths. Gleaner Company Limited: Kingston, Jamaica, 1931.
- Marson, Una. “The America I Have Discovered - Miami and Washington.” MS1944C, National Library of Jamaica.
- Marson, Una. The Moth and the Star, 1937.
- Marson, Una. Towards the Stars, 1945.
- Smilowitz, Erika. Una Marson: A Woman Before Her Time. Jamaica Journal 16, No. 1, (1983): 62- 68.
- MS 1944 - Una Marson Manuscript Collection at the National Library of Jamaica.
- Una Marson: black nationalist and feminist writer
- NLJ Photograph Collection