An 18th century house featuring Palladian architecture. It became a part of Kingston College in the 1940s and was named Hardie House in honour of Rev. Dr. William George Hardie, Anglican Lord Bishop of Jamaica (1931 - 1945).
Hardie House (Kingston, Jamaica); Dwellings - Jamaica - Kingston; Houses - Jamaica - Kingston
NLJ Photograph Collection IN: Estates - Great Houses - Kingston
Permission to reproduce this image must be obtained from the National Library of Jamaica.
“Hardie House,” National Library of Jamaica Digital Collection , accessed January 28, 2022, https://nljdigital.nlj.gov.jm/items/show/1052.