Falmouth Parish Church

d_0004372_falmouth_parish_church.JPG

Title

Falmouth Parish Church

Description

View of the oldest public building in the town of Falmouth - the Falmouth Parish Church of St. Peter the Apostle. It was built in 1795 on lands donated by Edward Barrett. Several graves are in the churchyard.

Subject

Anglican church buildings; Falmouth (Trelawny, Jamaica); Trelawny (Jamaica); Cemeteries; Burial grounds

Creator

Radcliffe Morgan (National Library of Jamaica)

Date

6-May-11

Source

NLJ Born-Digital Images Collection

Identifier

D0004372

Rights

Permission to reproduce this image must be obtained from the National Library of Jamaica.

Format

JPEG

Type

Photograph

Citation

Radcliffe Morgan (National Library of Jamaica), “Falmouth Parish Church,” National Library of Jamaica Digital Collection , accessed December 4, 2020, https://nljdigital.nlj.gov.jm/items/show/2979.