18th century church, Rio Bueno, Trelawny

d_0004221_church_rio_bueno.jpg

Title

18th century church, Rio Bueno, Trelawny

Description

Photograph of St. Mark's Anglican Church in Rio Bueno, Trelawny. St. Marks was consecrated as an Anglican Parish Church in 1833 after a petition for the establishment of a church by Rio Bueno inhabitants.

Subject

Anglican Church - Jamaica; Churches - Jamaica; Trelawny (Jamaica); Church Buildings - Jamaica

Source

NLJ Photograph Collection IN: Concannon Buildings Collection

Identifier

D0004221

Rights

Permission to reproduce this image must be obtained from the National Library of Jamaica.

Format

JPEG

Type

Photograph

Citation

“18th century church, Rio Bueno, Trelawny,” National Library of Jamaica Digital Collection , accessed December 4, 2020, https://nljdigital.nlj.gov.jm/items/show/2488.