Browse Items (79 total)
- Tags: Historic buildings - Jamaica
St. Mary's Anglican Church at Montpelier atop a hill on the Montpelier Estate in St. James.
The Chebuctoo Great House in Westmoreland, Jamaica, once owned by Frances Jones in 1811.
Cenotaph erected before the Morant Bay Courthouse in St. Thomas, to commemorate the lives of those from the parish who died in the First World War.
The great house on the old Bluefields sugar estate in Westmoreland. There is a cannon in the front yard near the staircase.
Poster by the Jamaica Tourist Board with a close-up of a young woman's face and a hibiscus flower.